Technical Director (f/m/d) full-time / part-time wanted at Delight Rental Services (DRS) in Berlin!
After years of working on the film set, this job is too dark, too bright, too early, too late, too warm, too cold, too …?
We are looking for a set-experienced team member for our film department in Berlin. Not only are there a wide range of exciting tasks waiting for your experienced handling of camera, lighting and sound technology, but above all a lovely team. We are open and uncomplicated in dealing with each other and are looking for someone who fits in well with us, supports our location competently and above all: who COMES TO STAY.
More important to us than a perfect CV and a complete qualification is that you fit well into our family team, are motivated and independent to go to work and COME TO STAY. This means that we can rely on each other, work together in a trusting, self-determined and friendly way, even if the tone is sometimes tense, and have the common goal of growing with the tasks and moving the company forward. For this we need your curious nature, your drive to constantly improve your own skills and internal processes and your willingness to shape tasks and processes with foresight and independently and to actively take responsibility for projects.
If you feel like making DRS "your shop", please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
That these tasks await you:
• Advising customers, business partners and employees on camera and sound technology as well as lighting equipment
• Expert advice on purchasing
• Picking equipment
• Ordering and scheduling
• Organizing zurents
• Quality control (organization of repairs, maintenance, care)
What you bring with you:
• You are an experienced camera or director assistant or have training in the field of digital media and have set/production experience
• You enjoy advising our customers
• You know the international film language and know international standards and technical needs – or like to familiarize yourself with this area
• You are a team player, open and communicative
• You have assertiveness and a safe demeanor and remain likeable
• You love it to think and work like a self-employed person: with a high level of commitment to the cause and flexibility
• You are structured, efficient and above all with pleasure in the cause and the team
That you can expect:
• Varied and demanding tasks and freedom for your own initiative
• Cooperation with international and national customers
• The independent design of your job
• A collegial working atmosphere with flat hierarchies in a dynamic, open and communicative team
• An open and communicative employment relationship